Senior, Tax Compliance
We are assembling a #1 team that is capable and passionate about empowering CEOs of SMEs to step up and to make any vision, dream or desire become a reality.
So, we are calling for a #1 team to join us. We believe that there is a powerful driving force in all of us; let’s awaken this force and use it to enable SMEs to step forward and truly be a pillar in contributing to the nation's growth.
Deliver tax assignments to expected standards and within agreed timelines including client management and administrative responsibilities.
- Tax computation of companies and tasks assigned by tax manager are completed correctly accurately, timely and correctly.
- All IRB tax correspondences assigned by tax manager are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
- Manage clients well with timely response to client’s issues and queries. Escalate high complex issues to Manager immediately.
- Ensure timely submission of Form CP204 & Form CP204A.
- Respond and follow up with the general tax correspondence on a timely manner
- Organise work well so that deadlines are met.
- Provide support to the team and work co-operatively to ensure all tasks are carried out according to instruction and on a timely manner.
- Manage the filing of tax documents into the tax files in a timely and organized manner.
- Call and follow up on tax fee payment on a monthly basis.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance major in Taxation
- Minimum 2- 3 years of tax experience
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Possess good tax knowledge.
- Good time management, planning and organising skills.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people.
- Client engagement skills
- ACCA Approved Employer with study and exam leave provided
- YYC Talent University customized workshops or programs to develop staffs
- Extra Holidays which include Birthday Leave
- Flexi working hours (8 hours per day)
Why join us?
YYC, an accounting firm founded in 1974 by providing business solutions such as audit and assurance, taxation, business advisory and accounting to entrepreneurs from different industries.
To be the No.1 world-class accounting and advisory firm in Asia
To inspire everyone to overcome their odds, unleash their potential and find fulfilment in life
Our iCore Values:
# One Team
If you are searching for a rewarding career with attractive remuneration and training opportunities, please click apply and join us today!
Our website for your reference http://www.yycadvisors.com/