Senior MnA Accountant
The Senior MnA Accountant is responsible for assisting with the accounting and financial planning related to the acquisitions of businesses, from the accounting due diligence phase through the integration/Divestitures phase, including coordination of internal and external accounting and valuation specialists, shared service integration, financial planning, analysis and forecasting, and control related activities post-close.
Tasks can include (but not limited to):
- Support the integration activities post mergers and acquisition and ensure that all finance close processes are delivered effectively and efficiently on time.
- Manage execution for all phases of the integration and divestitures activities.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the execution platform integration playbook including identifying and presenting opportunities to improve processes and tools.
-Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
-Communicate clearly with senior-level stakeholders and effectively present solutions.
- Produce reporting against project deliverables including schedule status roadblocks actions and solutions.
-Support system cutover testing and integration journal entries.
- Support finance close cycle for non-integrated legal entities.
- Support divestitures and restructuring initiatives
Required skillsets: Strong Accounting technical knowledge, Advanced communication and presentation skills, able to work independently and as a team, deals with ambiguity, demonstrated influencing and business partnering skills. Highly motivated, dynamic self-starter with strong risk management knowledge and time management skills.
At a minimum, qualification: BS/BA in an Accounting or Finance related field and 5 years of related experience.