Senior Tax Analyst
1) Perform the Non US and US Tax Compliance work in accordance to Company Policies with US GAAP , local accounting standards and knowledge in tax rules
2) Partner with Global Tax team and business owner to provide compliance activities work
3) Manage various month end and quarter end activities including (but not limited to) international close.
4) Partner with Global Tax team to review and provide the regional compliance activities ensuring accuracy and timeliness
5) Collaborate with the local international Tax team for the preparation of the compliance activities
6) Assist in compliance tax audit, statutory audit drafting of accounts, provision of supporting documentation to auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and other stakeholders.
7) Liase with external auditors and company secretaries of respective foreign subsidiaries to fulfill annual audits and to ensure filling compliance in Local Tax /US Tax
8) Participate in on-going system/process simplifications and improvement projects.
i. Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Accountancy with minimum 3 years related working experiences
ii. Member of MIA, MICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia is highly desired
iii. Demonstrate strong project management, communication and interpersonal skill, able to work independently and with great teamwork
iv. Ability to provide explanation, analysis and recommendation with problem solving and analytical skills
v. Strong initiatives and drive to work in a dynamic and changing environment