SMG Global Audit and Compliance Auditor
Client and Data Center Co Marketing, Cloud Services Co Provider and Retail Marketing Program are Global Marketing programs managed by Global Audit and Compliance Team.
The auditor is responsible in performing proof of performance audit to ensure Intel customers comply with the relevant Intel Marketing Program guidelines.
- Candidate will have opportunity to support financial analysis and work with the supervisor to recommend solutions, provides information in the areas of controls and risk management and return on investment decisions, ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Regularly plans and manage work schedule to support marketing programs audit requirements which may be cyclical each quarter.
- Also require to partner with internal SMG stakeholders globally to understand the customer business needs and explore areas of process improvement via engagement in projects to enhance overall operational efficiency of all programs.
- This includes but not limited to driving business results and ensuring new tools or programs land smoothly, manage reporting and analysis as well as other ad hoc projects or requests to enhance the overall operational efficiency with emphasis on being value added.
- Also support audits performed by Internal Audit during the year.
Qualifications: The candidate should possess a Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related areas Additional skillset require:
1. Japanese and English Proficiency is required to perform the task
2. Great team player works well and collaborates with others to achieve quality results
3. Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills
4. Good problem solving skills
5. Ability to manage time and resources to meet commitments in a dynamic environment and following through on details
6. Able to build professional relationship with business partners internally and externally