Intern, Corporate Tax
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm’s global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG’s offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
Intern, Corporate Tax, Tax & Legal Department
These days, tax management is an important part of any company's development strategy, and is the key to maintaining a competitive edge. So the challenge faced by the Taxation team is to develop and implement commercial strategies that meet our clients' business objectives that have a positive impact on their tax positions.
As well as collaborating with clients at every stage of the process, we work in multidisciplinary teams. This means that the strategies we formulate are both innovative and technically sound.
As an Intern you will work full time in a team under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager.
Initially you will mainly focus on the implementation of the applicable rules, research and basic advisory work. Based on the experience that you will have acquired, you will gradually take a more overall responsibility on the client engagement.
Successful candidate's profile:
The candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- university Degree in Law, Economics or Taxation last year student
- 1 year of relevant experience will be a plus
- basic knowledge of accounting/taxation/jurisprudence will be a plus
- service focused and a real team player with strong communicative skills
- eager to respond to new challenges
- you have an analytical mind
- you like a project based working environment
- you are goal-oriented and have career aspirations
- Challenging assignments
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a friendly international environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.