Senior Consultant Tax Technology
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
An increasingly complex tax landscape with demanding reporting requirements, a wide variety of technological opportunities and increasing talent needs have a big impact on any company. At Deloitte, we assist our clients through our various technology solutions. We are looking for qualified candidates primarily focused on automating the compliance process by developing our tools, deploying clients on the tools, as well as delivering process improvements and optimisations. So, are you a team player and do you tick the boxes for the below responsibilities & requirements…?
To list some of key responsibilities:
- Learning the ins and outs of Liquid coding
- Be part of an experienced team with focus on Liquid coding
- Identify ways to improve efficiency of existing business processes
- Coordinate deployment and support for multiple projects
- Aid and train the team to effectively develop and use applications and tools
- Draft technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc
- Help with ad hoc troubleshooting efforts throughout business processes
- Technical expertise and aptitude to raise awareness of new and emerging technologies
Let’s talk about you
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree or relevant experience
- High aptitude to actively learn new and emerging technologies
- Ability to work with large volume of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at business and technical level of the organization
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment and multi-task on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to think analytically, be a problem solver and determine the interrelationships between solutions and requirements
- Good knowledge of Accountancy and Tax concepts
- Genuine interest in technology and coding (experience with coding / automation / IT – professional or as a hobby - is a big plus)
- Willingness to learn Liquid code and apply it to create templates which translate tax concepts into Liquid code
- Knowledge of working in Excel & Excel functions (Vlookup, Index search, pivot)
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Our team in Hyderabad consists of professionals dealing with Corporate Income Tax compliance, pan-European Indirect Tax compliance, Statutory Accounting and general Project Management (including Engagement Coordination and Business Development).
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.