Financial Reporting & Accounting Advisory Senior
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
From advisory projects that add great value to international organisations (public sector) to technical accounting issues, new standard implementations and complex transaction support, the leaders of our practice will help you in expanding your experience base to further develop your career.
As a Financial Reporting and Accounting Advisory Senior (IPSAS/public sector), you'll assist in the delivery of quality services that exceed client expectations and you’ll gain exposure to a variety of financial accounting areas in an international environment, helping your career growth and professional development.
As a Financial Reporting and Accounting Advisory Senior (IPSAS/public sector), you will interact with clients directly. You’ll also collaborate with a diverse group of talented professionals to tackle accounting and financial reporting issues, while using our cutting-edge tools and technology.
- Be a trusted advisor to international organisations (public sector) to assist with accounting and financial reporting matters;
- Support international organisations (public sector) in quarterly and annual close processes and assist with drafting financial statements;
- Assist international organisations (public sector) in preparing for and completing audits, and liaising with the auditors;
- Assist teams in providing technical accounting advice and in preparing detailed calculations in areas such as financial instruments, revenue recognition and related costs, leases, capitalization of internal use software and website development costs;
- Provide excellent timely client service, deliver high quality work and strengthen client relationships.
Let’s talk about you
Are you a finance/accounting professional who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions?
- From 2 to 5 years of finance/accounting/audit or equivalent experience;
- Relevant experience in an international organisation (public sector) an asset;
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or related field;
- Knowledge of IFRS/IPSAS or other international accounting standards;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French or Dutch;
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and willingness to travel;
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve and work independently;
- Good presentation skills and ability to explain complex issues clearly and succinctly;
- Good project and time management skills;
- Ability to read complex documents, synthesize and summarize important facts;
- Proven ability working in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel;
- Knowledge of IT systems such as SAP an asset;
- ACCA, ICAEW, CPA qualification or equivalent, or (interest in) actively working towards certification an asset.
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights. We provide services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.