Associate, Risk Advisory (Internal Audit)
- Assist the Internal Audit Managers on audit planning, execution and reporting activities for various audits such as internal audits, compliance audits, special reviews etc.
- Identify and assess key risks and evaluate key controls to improve the adequacy and effectiveness of the client's system of internal controls.
- Ensure audit work is adequately supported, properly documented and aligned with the stated audit objectives.
- Assist in drafting audits findings including recommendations and communicate final audit issues to process owners on a timely basis.
- Ensure audits are completed within the established time frames.
- Monitor and assess the implementation status of management's corrective action plans on past audit issues.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, other related Business Management field.
- Have excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills, proactive, is meticulous and has an eye for detail.
- A team player who is also able to work well independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates and candidates with less than 1 year of working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Outstation and overseas travel is required.