Financial Data Analyst (Corporate Finance) - German Speaker
The Analytic Data Management team consists of a diverse set of Financial Data Analysts (FDAs) supporting Banking, Insurance, Corporate Finance, Sovereign, Public Finance and Structured Finance Lines of Business. FDAs contribute towards the financial analysis part of the rating process which has a significant impact on any given rating. Their review process involves sourcing the financial statements, with the outsourcer with regards to spreading the data into internal templates, reviewing and performing accounting adjustments to the financial data as per analyst and region specific requirements.
The Financial Data Analysts role provides an opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the success of the ratings teams through support in financial analysis as well as discrete projects. The role also provides potential to develop skills in other areas, including leadership and management. FDAs will primarily support one of the global Fundamental teams (Corporate Finance, Financial Institutions or Public Finance), and will be responsible for creating and compiling financial documents, reviewing financial statement data and performing account adjustments as required by the methodology.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative and the ability to work independently
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands
- Strong organization, communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills are required to work as a team and for daily interaction with Moody's Analysts