Management Accountant (FTC 12 months)
Vistra is looking to recruit 2 fixed term Management Accountants for a period of 12 months.
You'll be working independently within an international team, preparing monthly management accounts to a high standard for large and small clients.
- Within the UK Management Accounting Department, the successful candidate would work with a Supervisor and Manager in a client facing role, servicing the day to day book-keeping requirements of their portfolio.
- Working on NetSuite, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, Oracle, Intacct or Priority, the candidate would be responsible for processing invoices & expenses, varied journal entries including salary journals, processing payments to vendors & reimbursing staff expenses. This also includes the use of employee expense reimbursement software, to include Concur & Expensify.
- Reporting monthly Management Accounts in the form of an Excel pack with TB, Balance Sheet and P&L. Each control account is accompanied by a full reconciliation and may be translated into multi currencies.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining client cash, forecasting, reporting & preparing bank reconciliations.
- Use of banking platforms such as Barclays.net, HSBC.net, Silicon Valley Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Santander, Lloyds Bank, JP Morgan & RBS.
- VAT Returns, with the successful candidate being responsible for monthly and quarterly filings for their own portfolio.
- Annual P11d analysis and filing.
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax teams and other departments/other offices.
- Day to day calls on Teams and other video conferencing tools with team members, other offices and clients
- Part-qualified or qualified accountan - AAT, ACCA,CIMA or QBE
- Minimum of 2 to 3 strong management accoutning experience
- Good written English
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- An ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines and a willingness to learn and collaborate within a team.
- An excellent grasp of Excel is essential with at least an intermediate to high skill level.
- This senior role will require a strong proactive approach, the ability to work independently and provide knowledge support to more junior team members.
- A good working knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks, Sage or NetSuite would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting terms & concepts, understanding of financial regulations, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, good organisation and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail