*APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED 7 PAPERS OF ACCA & HAVE 1+ YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING
Assist in UK Bookkeeping and Payroll Queries Assist with the production and submission of Statutory accounts Liaising with clients regarding queries The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar role within an Accountancy firm. You must have good exposure and knowledge of client accounting, taxation and statutory accounts. Due to the exciting growth and reputation of the firm the chosen candidate will be exposed to a lot of development and scope to progress and develop their skill set. Study support will be offered once successful completion of probation has been achieved.
The Ideal Candidate:
• An ambitious individual, keen to develop into a more Senior position in the near future
• Part Qualified ICAEW/ACCA or Equivalent
• Strong technical knowledge of Accounts.
• A working knowledge of Personal and Corporation Tax
• Prior experience working within a busy practice environment
• Knowledge of accounting software packages will be beneficial
People who are pursuing ACCA & cleared up to 7 papers