- Able to handle full set accounting
- Manage and maintain an updated and accurate filling system for accounting records and related document
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value prepare financial statement and monthly management report
- Handle any other ad-hoc assignments assigned by management from time to time
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/performance objectives
- Monitor and control auditing staff
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAA, CPA (A) OR CIMA)
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience and good leadership and people skill expected
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skill
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details
- Be team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Previous experience in audit, treasury and compliance functions is considered an asset
- Experience in managing and effective team
- Allowance And Others Benefit Is Provided Based On The Position & Seniority.
- Remuneration will commensurate in accordance with qualification and experience subject to review of work performance.
- Other benefit will be provided according to seniority.
Interest candidates are invited to apply and submit a comprehensive resume detailing employment, experience, academic transcripts, current salary, expected salary and contact details. Only successful candidates will be notified.