Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant
A leading Transfer Pricing practice is searching for a bright professional to fill the position of Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant in Tax & Legal department.
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients to form and exceed expectations, ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively;
- Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals;
- Incorporate financial information into a proprietary financial model and conduct economic, financial, and accounting analyses;
- Manage and monitor client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute and complete transfer pricing projects in a wide variety of industries;
- Provide innovative transfer pricing planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients and manage the budget;
- Initiate new services and product offerings for clients;
- Prepare and deliver presentations for existing and potential clients, participate in other tax department marketing events;
- Manage, develop, train, and coach junior staff;
- Assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews;
- Comply with risk management procedures;
- Comply with KPMG risk management procedures.
- 3 years or more of relevant experience with “Big 4” firms or Ukrainian leading audit firms;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English command (fluent will be a plus);
- In-depth knowledge of Ukrainian tax and accounting legislation;
- Strong management skills - ability to organize and lead team work;
- Strong project management skills;
- Independent decision making;
- Ability to organize and lead team work;
- Capability to instill enthusiasm in others;
- Strong analytical skills.
- challenging assignments;
- career development opportunities;
- work in a friendly international environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.