VP, Global Treasury - Capital Markets #180439
Your field of responsibility
The Capital Markets execution team within our Treasury group is responsible for planning and optimizing the firm's global funding, and in particular, its capital markets long-term issuances. The team also plays a key role in firm wide strategic and analytical projects.
- Deliver successful long-term funding and buyback executions by establishing a proven relationship with Debt Capital Markets / Liability Management teams around the world. As well as internal business partners such as Operations, Product Control, Legal and Financial Accounting.
- The role will be facing both internal teams and external banks.
- The individual will have a trader directive and be accountable for trade booking, flashing P&L and managing risk flags for long-term debt books for better visibility, explanations and forecasts.
- Be in-charge of risk management and swap executions.
- Lead the optimization and planning of CS 5-year funding plan and prepare presentations to communicate critical funding strategy to our Treasurer, CFO, Regulators, CARMC Capital Allocation and Risk Management Committee and Board of Directors.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your future colleagues
An opportunity to be the part of the Global CME team within the Treasury function under Corporate Center business unit. Applicant will work with an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated team of debt and equity finance specialists. Work closely collaborate with various internal business partners such as Debt Capital Market Banking, Syndicate, Swap Traders, Product Control, Legal, Group Finance and Tax . We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business with a focus on Accounting or Finance; CFA or MBA preferred. Along with proven experience of at least 5+ years of corporate finance, investment banking, Treasury funding or related work experience.
List of skills encouraged in an applicant.
- For internal applicants: Experience with Credit Suisse IT booking systems highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and presentation skills.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to turn analysis into insights/recommendations.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.