Business Manager within Global PEP Program for International Locations #170009
Your field of responsibility
An exciting role within Compliance and Regulatory Affairs as part of the Global PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) Desk in Zurich
In this role you cooperate closely with Central Compliance functions and Senior Management in accordance with the Financial Crime Compliance Operations mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements. You are responsible for the process monitoring and the optimization and documentation of all tasks and decision connected there to, including the targeted alignment across all booking locations and divisions for the PEP population
You act as the primary interface and gatekeeper for the consistent implementation and application of the global PEP Policy on a global level.
As Business Manager of the international oversight program you take on responsibility for overseeing the completion of risk assessments across aligned standards for selected PEPs in specific regions and covering Anti-Money-Laundering Risk and Reputational Risk aspects along the entire client lifecycle, e.g. during relationship opening as well as during periodic review process.
You are dealing with regulatory, policy and framework issues concerning Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client, transactional risks etc. and you strive for proactive process optimization and efficiency in line with the due diligence obligations of the bank. In addition you contribute and take ownership for planning, coordinating and tracking the execution of deliverables across the program.
Your future colleagues
Our Global PEP Desk team is a highly specialized, international and inter-disciplinary team that monitors some of the bank’s riskiest clients. In this team, you will have the opportunity to expand your compliance skills as well as build a comprehensive and stable network in an international environment.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You have At least 3 years of professional experience you preferably gained in the banking sector or in a consulting firm with Compliance/Audit/Risk Management with exposure to international/ UHNWI clientele. And you bring deep interest, passion and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for driving and managing process documentation proactively and independently.
- A college or university degree (Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent) in an area related to Risk Management, Law, Business Administration or an equivalent education
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- You are able to work with tight deadlines whilst handling complex situations
- You work well organized with attention to details and have very good analytical skills
- Your strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex issues
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows a flexible and committed approach and is willing to learn continuously
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.