Tax Senior Associate
- Experience in tax compliance and the ability to work independently within tight deadlines and to communicate effectively
- To handle advisory and special tax assignments
- To manage tax compliance portfolio
- To liaise with clients and relevant authorities on tax related issues
- To build close relationship with clients
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualification in accounting or taxation
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience (for senior level)
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese language proficiency will be an added advantage
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint etc.)
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.