Audit Manager / Senior Manager
- Manage engagements by defining the audit strategy in consultation with the Director/Partner, and execute it in compliance with Baker Tilly’s policies and protocols
- Execute complex audit procedures and lead teams, or parts of teams on engagements, depending on the size of the engagement
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and confirm that works delivered to our clients are of the highest quality
- Monitor the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed; anticipate and identify risk and escalate issues as appropriate to the Director/Partner and to present the findings to our clients and their stakeholders
- Create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and support them on their professional and personal development
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; or
- A professional qualification i.e. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA Australia or pass at least fundamental levels of professional qualification will be added as an advantage; and
- Minimum of 7 to 8 years of work experience in any audit firm; and
- Advance writing and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added as an advantage; and
- Experience in auditing banking and financial institutions will be added as an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others; dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure; foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.