Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of complex audit and assurance engagements in compliance to applicable and approved financial reporting and auditing standards; and to act as a reviewer role in some of the dormant and small to medium size entities
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationship with our stakeholders, to execute complex audit and assurance procedures, to lead, review and supervise engagement team members
- Interact with our clients for collection of all the necessary data / information, set-up and maintenance of audit files, preparation and finalization of audit working papers and deliverables
- Work closely with engagement team members, determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded, in compliance with Baker Tilly’s Audit Manual, Quality and Risk Management Guidelines
- Monitor the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed; anticipate and identify risk and escalate issues as appropriate to the Senior Management Team and to present the findings to our clients and their stakeholders
- Create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and support them on their professional and personal development
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; or
- A professional qualification i.e. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA Australia or pass at least fundamental levels of professional qualification will be added as an advantage; and
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of work experience in any audit firm; and
- Advance writing and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added as an advantage; and
- Experience in auditing banking and financial institutions will be added as an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others; dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure; foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.