Audit Senior Associate
- Lead the planning, execution and completion of audit and assurance engagements in compliance to applicable and approved financial reporting and auditing standards
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationship with our stakeholders, to execute complex audit and assurance procedures, to lead and supervise engagement team members
- Interact with our clients for collection of all the necessary data / information, set-up and maintenance of audit files, preparation and finalization of audit working papers and deliverables
- Clearly and accurately documenting the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the audit objectives and planned audit approaches
- Monitor the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed; anticipate and identify risk and escalate issues as appropriate to the Senior Management Team and to present the findings to our clients and their stakeholders
- Create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and support them on their professional and personal development
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; or
- A professional qualification i.e. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA Australia or pass at least fundamental levels of professional qualification will be added as an advantage; and
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in any audit firm; and
- Advance writing and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage;
- Experience in auditing banking and financial institutions will be added as an advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.