Accounts Senior / Junior
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or yearly management accounts for clients
- Prepare analysis and notes to accounts
- Manage accounting jobs assigned, ensuring all jobs are done diligently and timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/LCCI/CAT, Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Computer literate and knowledge in Ms Office
- Knowledge in accounting software - SQL Accounting, Autocount, MYOB, etc.
- Knowledge in Malaysia tax & SST
- Good communication skill
- Fresh graduates without working experience but with a keen interest to pursue a career in account & auditing work will be considered.
- Confident to deal with clients
- Can work under pressure
- Can work independently
- Can manage tight deadline and make sure all jobs on time
- Manage all jobs assigned, ensuring all jobs are done diligently and timely manner
- Assist in other works assigned from time to time.
- Allowance and others benefit is provided based on the position & seniority.
- Annual bonus and increment will be given according to individual performance.
- Other benefit will be provided according toperformance& seniority.
Apply for Accounts Senior / Junior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly