- To provide support in accounting works for clients, both on-site and off-site
- To perform basic office tasks, such as filing, accounting data entry, data translation, answering phone calls, email communication with clients, etc
- To handle communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- To process transactions, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliations, etc
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese language proficiency will be an added advantage
- Recognized university degree or final year students and / or relevant professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and typing skills, prior experience with accounting bookkeeping software will be an added advantage
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skill
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.