Our client, a leading Australian business, is looking for their next Financial Accounting superstar to join their team.
Duties & Experience:
- Record, verify, consolidate, and enter transactions across the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Support the finance team with WHT, GST, FBT, Gaming tax calculations, reconciliations and returns
- Review all entries and reconciliations from Assistant Financial Accountant.
- Month end ownership of key areas of the P&L.
- Help in mentoring the junior finance team.
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors.
- Assist in preparing and consolidating statutory financial statements and group results for multiple entities.
- Reconcile, prepare, and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries.
- Further adhoc projects as required.
You are a self-starter, with excellent communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is keen to take on the next challenge. Your skills and experience include:
- Broad exposure to financial systems.
- CPA/CA Qualified.
- Great customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and ever-expanding business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop junior members of the team.
- Ability to work autonomously and accurately.
What's on offer?
- Great opportunity to join a large and continually growing Australian owned company.
- Chance to take the next steps in progressing your career.
- Take ownership of the Financial Accounting function.
- Become a mentor for junior members of the team.
- Work perks: lunch vouchers every day and discounts to friends and family!
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.