Senior Reporting Specialist, Corporate Accounting
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan, which will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
We are looking for a Senior Reporting Specialist whowill join our Corporate Accounting team and will be responsible for accounting of share-based payments and equity investments.
Role may be done up to 90% remotely (we would like you to work 2 days in office per month).
- Delivering the month end and quarter end finance activities for long term incentives and equity investments
- Accounting for GSK Award Schemes under IFRS-2
- Accounting for GSK equity investments under IFRS-9
- Preparing quarterly reports on equity sell downs and regulatory requirements to Company Secretariat including Hart Scott Rodino filings.
- Preparing monthly Corporate equity investment schedules.
- Preparing documentation for all month-end control processes in LTI, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and market sign off
- Supporting preparation of annual report disclosures for Long Term Incentives and the ESOT Trust as required
- Participation in the preparation of budgets and forecasts relating to equity investments and venture capital investments
- Relationship Management and Continuous Improvement - Develop business partnerships and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and report standardization
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Possibility of financing ACCA / CIMA certification
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.