SME - Cadency Close & Compliance
Nazwa biura: Malaysia - Petaling Jaya, Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Jun 10 2021
As one of 2 Cadency SMEs, you will support the business in the definition and operational effectiveness of the two Cadency modules within your scope. To ensure that the processes aligned to the modules within your remit are designed to ultimately drive business benefit and make it easier for employees utilizing these processes. You will also be responsible for making sure that these processes and systems work in harmony to achieve these objectives.As part of the GPO team, you will support the delivery of the long-term GSK-wide process vision, strategy, objectives, and performance goals, whilst ensuring that the processes that support the GSK vision are aligned with GSK business and IT strategies. You will work very closely with the Close and Control users and other GPOs across the business, to understand touch points and align on opportunities.Partnering with the business, you will help shape and execute a roadmap of initiatives to move the organization from the ‘current state’ to the desired ‘future state’. You will need to contract with business teams and our wider finance organization to ensure improvements truly drive business value and make it easier for the employees utilizing the process. Benefits will need to be defined and measured.
Where improvements require IT system changes, you will be responsible for working with the systems and data GPO team to ensure any new system design meets the business requirements but is also functional and optimized. With a focus on the Cadency Close and Compliance modules.
Design and deploy new process and policies ensuring that there is alignment between policy, process and supporting system i.e. Continue to embedded Cadency Close and Compliance and deploy further functionality.
- Advance the use of Cadency functionality ensuring alignment with policy and process
- Identify ways of leveraging the tool considering existing functionality
- Assess the impact of changes in processes on Cadency Close and propose changes to the system if required
- Assess impact of changes in controls and propose changes to the system if required
- Develop Project Plans to deploy functionality
- Track progress and report status
- Train Business Implementation Leads/Users
- Co-ordinate Data Collection where required
- Ensure go-live is successful
- Work with the R2R Support Team Manager to ensure that the support model for Cadency Close and Compliance is further optimised to allow us to achieve our strategic initiatives.follows a similar support model to journals
- Analyse tickets to understand root cause of issues to identify if process or system changes are requiredManage Service alerts as required
- Accounting Qualification – Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Expert in Trintech/Cadency Tools
- Understanding of GSK’s Financial processes and organization structure or the ability to understand these quickly due to equivalent experience elsewhere.
- Understanding of SAP ERP Systems
- Substantial level of understanding of either SAP at a transactional level or
- Able to demonstrate how the above solutions support business processes
- Relationship management and stakeholder management at a Manager/Director level
- Medium scale business transformation experience
- Sound understanding of process simplification and standardization and proven experience in global process roll-out
- Good communication skills and the ability to work flexibly within a matrix team
- Possess solid experience of ERP processes within relevant process area and able to demonstrate integration points with other process areas
- Experience working with
- Sound influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding/use of Agile Ways of Working and Scrum/Kanban Delivery
- Strong data analytics skills and experience in producing dashboards & scenarios at stakeholder’s request
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.