Compliance Officer Tax Formalities Desk #173937
This is a rare and exciting role as Compliance Officer in the Second Level Support in our Tax Formalities Team in Zurich. You will support internal partners in the matter of client documentation for international tax regulations such as FATCA, U.S. Withholding Tax and AEI. You collaborate with internal partners on the implementation of regulations and processes in the daily business in connection with the various ongoing projects.
You will receive an introduction of the various topics of Tax Formalities Desk on the job and also have the change to create supporting material or concepts and conduct internal trainings for relevant teams.
Your future colleagues
The team consists of highly motivated people who feel comfortable in an exciting and very agile environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments. With a higher education or some formal training in one of these areas(AIA, FATCA etc.) is an asset.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience in a similar position within Credit Suisse or experience with other companies in Compliance or client documentation for tax regulations
- If you already gained experiences in FATCA, U.S. Withholding Tax or AEI this would be a plus
- You are fluent in German and English, knowledge of French and/or Italian would be an advantage
- As a standout colleague you like to share knowledge and you are open to learn with the ability to work independently
- You understands the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.