Senior Manager, Business Analyst
- Join an organisation that supports diversity and equal opportunity employment
- Work with Business Analysis peers to improve, develop and promote the Business Analysis profession
- Display knowledge of business analysis processes, demonstrate ability to document and communicate requirements effectively and provide input for the improvement of business analysis processes and performance
About The Role
Role Location: Sydney, NSW
Role Type: 12 month fixed term, Full-time
Note: The job level may vary dependent on the relevant experience and capabilities of the successful candidate.
Regulatory Trade Management (RTM) is seeking a senior regulatory Business Analyst with financial markets and derivatives regulatory experience to support the broader ANZ Markets Regulatory Trade Management (RTM) function by gathering business requirements, and analysing regulatory reporting issues to ensure data quality and accuracy to meet ANZ Global Markets regulatory obligations.
As a Senior Manager, Business Analyst you will assist RTM to manage the implementation of ongoing regulatory change/improvements mandated by global regulators whilst working closely with the wider Global Markets Regulatory Risk Management (RRM) team, pre/post trade teams and Technology teams. You will support the business to deliver new business initiatives through business process change and regulatory technology changes all whilst aligning to global regulatory rules and timelines.
In this role, you will also:
- Develop business requirements in relation to regulatory obligations
- Consult and analyse to determine the teams, systems and processes impacted
- Document business requirements
- Document current and proposed processes
- Perform analysis to determine the teams, systems and processes impacted by the obligation
- Document business requirements for solution implementation
- Deliver Obligation and Regulations Analysis
- Identification of risks and issues
- Deliver Change Management such as Business Impact Analysis, Business Readiness Assessment, process maps and procedure documents
- Provide input to, and analysis of RFP/RFQs
In this role, you will also manage a small team of Regulatory Business BA's within the RTM function, to ensure analysis and business requirements are delivered within agreed timeframes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- Strong business analysis experience and/or related technical experience.
- Ability to evaluate, organise, analyse and communicate relevant facts and concepts. Self-directed individual able to "take the initiative" with minimal direction. Experience in managing other (or a team of) BAs is an advantage.
- Has understanding of the Global Markets environment, products, business workflows/ technology. Markets operations or Middle office experience preferred specifically in reconciliation, trade lifecycle management. Derivative experience in FX, Credit, IRS, commodities or equities required. Familiarity with OTC Derivatives regulatory reform context in risk mitigation, derivative reporting, clearing an advantage. Ability to understand processes and how data travels through / is used within the process. Documentation of business processes and ability to convert business requirements into technical requirements. And experience working on regulatory change programs of work - such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, ASIC Reporting is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues. Have excellent analytical skills. Attention to detail is critical/ mandatory
- Experience with data analysis, mapping, transformation and enrichment activities. Trade product and data integration systems experience, including but not limited to Murex and Wall Street.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself . If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS130993.