Senior Advisor | Hobart | Tax, Business Services & Accounting
- Contemporary and flexible working environment
- Ongoing mentoring, training and professional development
- Positive, collaborative and people-focused team culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Enterprise Tax Transactions and Accounting supports clients to look ahead to see how their business decisions can be affected by commercial, financial and tax implications. More than ever before, financial and tax considerations are playing a vital role in shaping political and business agendas as the world faces rapid globalization and increased competition. Clients rely on KPMG to help them achieve competitive advantage. We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives and acute insights that help clients make informed choices to deal with complex issues.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit talented Senior Advisors into our team.
This role will see you:
- Provide tax and accounting advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes family groups, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and mid-market companies
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services including tax and accounting compliance and business/tax advisory
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Develop into a mentor to other less experienced team members and encourage their continued professional development
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
As the successful candidate you will have two to six years' experience in tax, accounting or business services in a similar environment. Coupled with this you will also have a passion for ongoing learning, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and experience in building relationships. You will have initiative and be excited to help create innovative solutions in a changing world of service delivery. We are seeking candidates that are starting, in progress or have finalised their qualifications such as CA, CPA, CTA or Masters of Tax.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 04 May 2021 Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Jul 2021 Tasmania Standard Time