- Facilities Management | Integrated Services
- Critical Environment | Health Care Experience
- Melbourne | Exciting Company Benefits
As the Finance Manager, you are responsible for all the financial aspects between BGIS and the client and will involve strong stakeholder relationships. Experience working in within Health Care Sector is desired
This role is based on Melbourne CBD
- Provide full financial reporting on the Department's property portfolio;
- Full compliance and consistency with the contract and BGIS services business systems;
- General ledger Operations.
- Finalise month end & recurring journal entries.
- Coordinate monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Work closely with the Property & FM Managers in respect of budgetary and Financial Management for each of the respective sub portfolios as well as projects.
- Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments, and future revenues.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a financial related discipline.
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Financial Management Services.
- Sound knowledge and experience with relevant legislation and policies standards and agreements.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a Computerised Maintenance Management System knowledge (CMMS).
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
BGIS offers Professional Development opportunities, excellent Company Benefits and an exceptional Employee Recognition Program.
BGIS has over 7000 employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 30,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com .