Sales Ledger Clerk
Our client is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Accountancy team in Woking on an initial 3 month basis
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Woking is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Accountancy team on an initial 3 month basis
Sales Ledger Clerk - Woking
- Monitor sales information to ensure that data is correct for reporting.
- Check and record receipt of all cash paperwork prior to the processing of data and reporting all anomalies outside the company's tolerance levels to the relevant managers.
- Create monthly and weekly sales invoices and send to schools in a timely manner. Ensure each invoice is checked before sending to schools.
- Assist credit controller on a regular basis with the collection of outstanding debts.
- Deal with invoicing queries from site and business managers or progress to line manager.
- Adhere to agreed processes and controls, ensuring compliance with best practice.
- Carry out all other associated accounts receivable tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Prepare & input month end Sales invoicing accrual journal.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be able to start on short notice.
In an ideal world experience of Sage 200
Salary up to £30,000