Reporting and Forecasting Specialist - International Wealth Management #173133
As a Reporting and Forecasting Specialist you are in an exciting position in the Reporting & Analysis team within the finance organization of the International Wealth Management division at Credit Suisse based in Zurich. You drive the internal and external reporting, analysis and forecasting for our senior management and provide ad-hoc in-depth analysis on the financial development of the division. You actively work on reporting and forecasting-related projects and collaborate with a broad variety of stakeholders across Private Banking & Wealth Management and Group Finance functions as well as other teams such as Investor Relations, Strategy and Communications. Furthermore, you own different analytical tasks on behalf of the team.
Your future colleagues
You join a team of highly motivated individuals, providing professional analysis and advice to the bank’s senior management. We are an experienced team with a wide variety of skill-sets and offer a very collaborative environment. Our team is an ideal platform to collaborate with many stakeholders across the bank and therefore provides attractive career opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for a motivated team member with the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Banking and/or Finance
- Proven track record and work experience within a Controlling / Reporting / Finance role
- Reliable and proactive person with high attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and to perform in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to numbers as well as the willingness to perform mathematical analyses
- Team player with an exceptional proactive approach, a strong “can-do-attitude” and a high level of flexibility
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and a structured work approach
- Very good command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and possibly Oracle/Hyperion Essbase
- Fluency in English is required; German skills are an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.