Compliance Officer - Malta
For our office in Malta we are currently seeking to hire a COMPLIANCE OFFICER. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Undertake compliance reviews in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan
- Assist in the review of the KYC files for new clients and follow up missing information in line with group processes and procedures;
- Review KYC/CDD documents for the onboarding of new clients
- Assist in the provision of regular compliance reports;
- Assisting, using the Finscan system, in conducting searches
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the completion of compliance activities as required
- You will preferably be educated to a degree level or equivalent;
- You are ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You will have a high level of IT literacy with good Excel and Word skills
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in working in a financial services business
- You have an understanding of AML regulations and requirements in Malta.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.