Senior Officer - Compliance - Malta
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a Compliance Senior Officer. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure that Alter Domus Malta remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Undertaking review of the KYC/CDD files for new clients and follow up missing information in line with group processes and procedures;
- Assist in preparing relevant reporting to the Board of Alter Domus;
- Monitoring the MFSA and other relevant websites for the release of revised standards and guidance.
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local standards as the business develops.
- Assisting, using the Finscan system, in conducting Dow Jones searches.
- Providing support and training to the staff of AD as required in respect of compliance and AML matters
- Assist the Compliance Officer in the completion of compliance activities undertaken for Alter Domus Malta as required
- Assisting the Compliance Officer on Alter Domus Group projects as required.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the Maltese regulatory framework and AML / CFT Handbook.
- You have 3 to 5 years financial services experience, preferably in a Compliance team environment.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- You are ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- You will have a high level of IT literacy with good Excel and Word skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.