Finance Manager (Healthcaree company based in Penang)
Finance Manager role in Penang for a growing healthcare company. You will be in charge of the entire finance division and be responsible for the financial and management reporting of the company.
One of the largest services organisations in the country, they have seen their business grow significantly over the past few years. They value hard work and reward their employees accordingly. Due the growth of the business, they are looking to expand their finance team here in Penang.
- To oversee / review Accounts Payable (AP) / Accounts Receivable (AR) operational activities of Finance and to provide Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR) reports as inputs for management decision making.
- To prepare costing and other ledger reporting as and when required.
- To provide accurate and timely management information for decision making.
- To ensure timely Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivable (AR) reconciliation are performed by the team members.
- To ensure proper accurate and timely payment raised to suppliers / sub-cons.
- To guide / lead Account Payable (AP) members to achieve 100% KPI of accruals and payments.
- To ensure the operational activities comply with the Company's policies and procedures.
- To ensure the Finance activities and Financial Accounts are in accordance with the statutory requirements and tax compliance.
- To administer and ensure effective accounting procedures including credit control and Accounts Receivable (AR) monitoring.
- To liaise with Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agents, Lawyer and Government Bodies on finance and admin related matters.
- To monitor and control unsafe practices for head office
- To assist in the implementation of policies and procedures
- To undertake any duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior
- Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration / Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Well organized, detailed, analytical, systematic and cost conscious.
- Computer literate.
- Auditors are encouraged to apply
- Opportunity to work in a fast expanding organisation
- Autonomy to lead the entire finance division
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.