FID Sales Reporting Controller
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Would you like to see how the biggest divisions of the firm perform? Do you want to prepare value-add analytics for the business heads to help them make strategic decisions? This is exactly what we do in the Financial Controlling group. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Business Unit's revenues and expenses, designing and developing management reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Develop an understanding of the Firm's Business Units and product lines
- Provide value-add analytics on client revenues and other performance metrics in order to support strategic decision-making. This includes the production, review, analysis and commentary of business packs
- Controllership over sales unit based reporting on client revenues
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Sound numeric skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Client?s revenue, designing and developing sales reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.