Sr Internal Audit
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
The Internal Audit Department reports directly to the Audit Committee / Board with an independent, unbiased assessment of the Company’s Risk Management, Governance and Internal Control processes. As a member of this team, you will be involved in assessing risk and the adequacy of mitigation measures across all parts of the business thereby providing you with exposure to both financial and operational areas of the organization.
- Internal Auditors enjoy huge variety in their work, have a scope that spans the entire organization and get to experience the global company culture while learning what the company does from so many perspectives.
- You will gain a unique insight into a commercial organization operation, conducting reviews across all areas of the business.
- Opportunity to get close to the business, gain a competitive understanding of it and provide recommendations to drive change.
- You will enjoy high levels of exposure to Senior Management throughout the Group thereby strengthening your network for future internal career opportunities.
- Responsible for the delivery and timely issue of audit reports and findings with an emphasis on value added recommendations to ensure risk is managed appropriately.
- Work on ad-hoc and specialist projects as well as, facilitate risk assessments.
- Ensure all previous year’s and current non-compliances are closed on time.
- Efficiently and effectively plan, execute and report on audits carried out at the Group’s locations worldwide.
- Make a positive contribution to the Group’s Risk Assessment & Reporting processes and overall management of internal control, corporate governance and risk management.
- Display a strong professional image to finance and other management in the divisions and at corporate head office to ensure that the output of the Internal Audit Department is received enthusiastically.
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Active CPA License)
- Audit (internal or external) experience
- SAP experience
- Minimum of five years of experience, manaufacturing perferred.
- A proactive, high achiever capable of consistently delivering quality work, strong attention to detail and an ability to take ownership of projects.
- Highly analytical and objective with the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong Project Management experience and ability to meet deadlines.
- A curious, positive mind with the capacity to present complex data in an easily understood format.
- Due to the nature of the work, you would be required to travel overseas to perform audit activities. Travel will mainly be North America based but can include audits throughout the Group. Travel typically consists of 30-40%, returning on weekends when feasible.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.