FINANCE ANALYST - OPERATIONS
**Our UK Head office is in Luton (supporting office in Crawley), but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe the choice is with the individual on when they work from an office or elsewhere. From the basics that all colleagues will either be present in the same room in a meeting or present individually on camera on Teams we want our ways of working to be inclusive**
Do you enjoy puzzles? Have an eye for detail? Love learning new systems and processes? If you do, then this could be just the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our small but exceptionally busy Central Processes team who provides effective financial accounting service to a range of internal and external customers which help meet the financial compliance objectives of the business.
The role acts as an interface between the wider Accounting teams and assists in the accurate reporting and consolidation of the UK&I results to Group finance. It is a challenging role as it is supports the complex business structure which TUI operates. The ideal candidate will be part qualified with sound financial accounting knowledge, have highly developed systems skills, excellent attention detail and is blessed with an abundance of self-initiative coupled with the ability to problem-solve. For the right candidate, this is a great role to develop your core financial accounting skills, learn about TUI and gain exposure to the wider business.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Assisting the Finance Manager with all aspects of HFM reporting in TUI UK&I including monthly reporting to group.
- Resolving process issues, including communication to all other business units relating to accuracy of SAP to HFM mappings.
- Maintaining the chart of accounts, optimising structure and ensuring compliance across all the accounting teams.
- Producing the monthly control sheet.
- Providing key support to the Intercompany and Fixed Asset team when required.
- Supporting the production of process documentation surrounding areas of responsibility.
- Assist the Finance Manager in identification of activities to reduce cost and complexity of compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Challenging accounting processes and structures to ensure resource allocation is optimised.
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant with proven experience/working knowledge
- Good technical accounting and analytical skills
- Strong systems & process skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Influencing and organisational skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI Business Services (TBS) is an internationally positioned service company of TUI Group. TBS Finance is the Group Wide Finance Shared Service provider with employees based in Hannover, Germany and Luton, UK
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA