Executive Manager Risk Management Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management, Marketing & Communications, Legal & Governance Finance team is a part of the Group Support Services Finance team (GSSF).
The Group Support Services Finance Team is part of Group Finance, reporting into the Head of Group Finance, who reports to the Group CFO. GSSF provide finance business partnering for the Group Executives of support functions including Marketing, Communications, Risk Management, Human Resources, Financial Services (including Property), Legal Services, Company Secretariat, Office of the Deputy CEO and Group Strategy.
The Risk Management Finance Team is responsible for providing finance support including insight identification, value-add analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting in order to help our customers achieve their financial and strategic objectives.
You will be reporting into the General Manager, Group Support Services Finance, who reports to the EGM Group Finance.
The role will have 5 reports (including 5 direct reports) but will leverage resources and skillsets across the broader team and organization.
Do work that matters
Support Unit Business Partnering
- End to End finance support for all matters relating to Risk Management, Marketing & Corporate Affairs and Legal & Group Governance, including: business planning, forecasting, financial control and supporting business analysis as it arises.
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis to key stakeholders.
- Design and oversight of key resource allocation processes including budgeting and investments.
- Successful management of the systems that support delivery, including delivery of any projects to enhance systems and processes.
- Ensuring Business productivity agendas are well embedded in Business Plans, including clear communication of Support Unit allocations to key stakeholders
- Financial reporting well controlled and disciplined with effective financial controls in place, ensuring compliance with all applicable accounting standards.
Finance Team Leadership
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
- Work with the wider GSSF team, to embed a productivity and innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for business and process improvements e.g. standardized reporting.
- Effective leadership and collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- 10+ years large corporate, financial services or Property related experience
- Leadership & Team management- including talent development and coaching
- Strong presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interact at the Executive management level
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Proven ability to effectively manage risks and build a strong financial control environment
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 22/07/2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.