General Ledger & Reconciliation Analyst
Citi Private Bank is dedicated to helping clients meet their financial needs and goals. We serve them as a true financial partner and trusted advisor. Our experienced professionals serve the needs of wealthy families, individuals, and entrepreneurs. CBP EMEA Reconciliation Team is responsible for performing activities related to monitoring and reconciling cash and asset items.
- Working with banking products and financial instruments
- Matching and allocation, investigation and reviews
- Account balance proofing
- Updating procedures and flowcharts
- Driving process enhancement & change from the team members
- Active participation in team’s internal/external audit
- Keeping an effective communication with external/internal foreign parties
- Participation in the testing and implementation of new products/processes/systems
- Master’s degree in Economics, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Finance, Banking, Accounting
- At least 2-4 years of experience in banking industry
- Understanding of banking products and financial instruments
- Experience in matching and allocation, investigation and reviews and good in resolution management
- Commitment to detail and attention to detail when performing tasks
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to operate and analyze large sets of data
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial information and deliver meaningful insight and
- Ability to perform effectively within a time pressurized environment and to meet tight and
- changing deadlines
- An interest in finance and banking
- Theoretical knowledge of financial products
- General Ledger experience and financial certification (e.g. ACCA) would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (VBA) would be an asset
- Stable employment at Citi (Citi Private Bank)
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Working with interesting people!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.