Client Onboarding & Conversion - Assistant Manager
Client Onboarding and Conversion, Associate
The Client Conversion Services team is responsible for planning, testing, and the execution of client conversions to State Street Corporation. The Client Onboarding and Conversion Associate primary role will be to support accounting conversions for both new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
Proficiency Expectation & Education/Experience:
- Competent to Proficient with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Technical or related field preferred.
- 7-9 years of related experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a Client Service and/or accounting role preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure that all client deliverables are on track pre-conversion and post conversion.
- Experience with offshore products, ETF’s, Hedged, Derivatives and Master Feeder funds ideal.
- Experience in managing a team of individuals to meet client expectations, ensure the team is ready and prepared for BAU, take the lead to ensure all aspects of the daily operations deliverables are on track pre and post conversion and any concerns are elevated and in a timely manner.
- Position requires someone with the ability to lead a Client Service team with providing direction to team and delegating work to ensure that all tasks are covered and there is clear ownership on who is responsible (meaning CS or a SS or COE team).
- Ability to raise hand, if something does not look right, and ability to work as a team to resolve.
- Responsible for execution of onboarding plan and associated activities supporting accounting and custody clients
- Supports conversion of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
- Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of overall process and our operating model
- Experience with MCH and eHorizon, with a focus on accounting and complex investment servicing
- Background in complex fund structures and investment types
- Assess operational effectiveness and implement changes which streamline functions, and ensure optimal service environment and technology utilization
- Quantify, document and articulate identified processing methodology differences. Ensure client and internal teams understand the nature of such methodology changes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including COE and other processing teams to ensure client procedures and deadlines are met
- Provide technical expertise to research resolve discrepancies
- Ensure project management is updated, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner
- Develop and foster a culture of collaboration within the team and across business lines
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Service teams/COE’s, outsource locations, Client Service and other business units to ensure seamless accounting conversions.
- Work collaboratively with teams and management across the organization on accounting conversions and ad-hoc support requests.
- Work collaboratively to ensure effective cross training across the teams (Quincy/Hangzhou/ Krakow) to support our goal of creating a global accounting conversion team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.