We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: -
- Execute Audit assignment as assigned by the Superior.
- Ensure timeliness of completion of audit assignments.
- Ensure proper and complete audit program and working papers for all audit assignment.
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and/ or currently pursuing the professional qualifying examination of various accounting bodies.
- High Integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibilities, commitments, and disciplines.
- Knowledge of Mandarin both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.