Financial Analyst (Global Pharma)
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Business analysis & Partnering: Support the regional FP&A director to partner with regional and global commercial leaders on the regional growth and profitability improvement initiatives
- Analysis: Provide analysis and commentary of the region's performance and plans. Support decision making and action planning.
- Reporting: Support the delivery of financial reporting and planning requirements; monthly and quarterly financial reporting, forecast and budget updates, long term strategic plans
- Projects (ad-hoc): Support APAC finance team on the delivery of finance projects, and on review presentation decks as and when required by the business.
- System readiness: Should be comfortable working with SAP, Oracle and advanced excel spreadsheets.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of finance working experience. Minimum 2 years experience in FP&A (financial planning & analysis). Experience working in MNCs will be an added advantage.
- Computer Skills Required: Proficient in at least one common ERP system and advanced user of MS Excel