IPO Finance Manager, 70k, Travel to Shenzhen
Our client is a reputable ecommerce company. They are now looking for a talent Finance Manager to join their finance team, preparing for their Mainboard IPO listing.
Our client is a reputable and fast growing ecommerce company.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for
- Preparing for the Main Board IPO listing for the company
- Handling company secretarial matters after IPO
- Preparing annual and interim reports
- Strengthening internal controls, corporate governance and streamline accounting procedures to comply with the Hong Kong Listing Rules / standards
- Providing recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Liaising with CPA firm for audit and tax related matters
Big 4 is a must
Main Board IPO listing experience is a must
Willing to travel to Shenzhen (Over 60%)
Excellent communication skills (English and Mandarin)
Degree Holder in Business/Accounting/Finance
- Main Board IPO Experience
- Competitive Remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicole Hui on +852 3412 4832.