This is an outstanding opportunity for a graduate from a top university (with some experience) to start in a FP&A role, with the chance to progress to a Finance Business Partner role. This is a unique opportunity for a analytically minded and technically strong candidate.
My client is a leading international consultancy firm based in the City of London. This role is based in their Financial Planning & Analysis department.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Financial Planning team by producing MI/BI reports and analyses (routinely and ad-hoc), highlighting areas of underperformance, deviations and improvement opportunities.Financial modelling, building new short term and long term operational and financial models and operating the model(s) on an ongoing basis.Operational Reporting - VBA/model development for trends analysis of project performance work, monthly and quarterly forecasting, including variance analyses and budgeting and staff productivity and utilisation.Operational M&A and Restructuring Support including the implantation of new systems.Designing and testing of new reports and functionality as and when required.Preparing revenue, cost, and margin and variance analysis/metric analysis.Analysing Business Unit forecasting/backlog and pipeline analysis.Preparing models used the annual operational level budgeting process.Working with project teams on analysis and reports.
To be considered for this Finance Analyst role you must have the following:
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a top university (essential)
- Strong mathematical acumen (essential)
- Excellent Excel skills (essential)
- VBA & SQL knowledge (highly desirable)
- Experience working within a FP&A position (high desirable)
£26,000 - £30,000 + study support + excellent benefits