Executive, Internal Audit (Head Office)
- To complete audit assignments as assigned by the superiors within the stipulated timeframe.
- To carry out audit test in accordance with the audit programs/ manuals.
- To verify information or gather facts to ensure that audit findings are accurate and valid.
- To index, cross-reference and file all audit working papers correctly for all audit assignments.
Job Requirements :-
- Degree holder.
- Experience in internal auditing would be an added advantage.
- Possess good report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Attractive remuneration packages which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are required to submit their detailed resume stating contact numbers, together with copies of relevant certificates and a recent photograph by applying online or to:
Employment Management Department
Group Human Resource
LONPAC INSURANCE BHD
6th Floor, Bangunan Public Bank,
6, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia