Finance Manager (Prestigious Education Institution)
This job provides involvement in business decision making, overseeing the finance department and financial aspects of the company.
An exclusive international school that has a reputation for excellent working culture and an English education style. They have won numerous awards throughout the years and are currently looking for a finance manager to head the entire finance department.
- To Manage Finance & Accounting function
- To ensure accuracy of Financial statements and bookkeeping in compliance with local legal/tax requirements.
- To ensure all entities yearly statutory accounts are signed by auditors without adjustments by the due dates.
- To ensure timely lodgements of tax declarations and any other legal requirements.
- Monitor cash management and assist with cash collection from main clients in order to minimize finance costs. To ensure good relationship with banks. To organize bank guarantees and hedging.
- Balance sheet reconciliation to be prepared on a monthly basis including details of all open items.
- To implement a review of existing processes and controls to identify improvements that can be implemented
● A good understanding of current MASB and LHDN Laws and Regulations;
● Strong team leader with a high sense of integrity, who actively works with others in a trusting and open manner;
● Good communication and listening skills;
● The ability to act as a business partner to stakeholders and a first choice of contact for parents for fee administration matters;
● An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters, always firm when necessary but courteous;
● The ability to take the initiative; pre-empt possible problems areas and resolve matters in an innovative and timely manner;
- Excellent working culture and environment
- Strategic business partnering role
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.