Assistant Manager/Manager - Corporate Advisory
- Team leading and execution of Transaction Support engagements
- Performing Transaction Support work which includes financial due diligence and other aspects of buyside support services which may include conduct of preliminary review on potential targets, assisting in term sheet development, providing input to definitive agreements and project management to assist with the completion of transactions.
- Performing reorganisation work to help client with assimilation of target for corporate growth
- Assisting in other advisory work such as valuation, mergers & acquisitions and business planning.
- Working closely with directors on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Degree in Accountancy or Business
- Professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage.
- Ideally between 3 to 5 years auditing experience acquired within an accounting or professional services firm.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, develop good relationships with senior management, and operate well within a team environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.