A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What you'll do
- Support FP&A manager with providing performance and forward focused insights on a structured and ad hoc cadence to support business decisions
- Support the co-ordinating of quarterly forecasts and the annual budget process, working with the business finance partners to ensure deliverables are met within required timelines
- Support preparation of monthly performance decks in advance of meetings providing supporting commentary and detail as required.
- Co-ordinate non-standard requests for information including budgets, forecasts, analysis managing communication to key stakeholders and adherence to timelines & deliverables
- Support the execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. performance reporting, forecasting & budgeting
- Support regional STIP process for the region in terms of calibration of outturns & results including review of scorecards and support in calculation & accuracy of insights
- Support business partners and other business stakeholders with analysis required to provide additional insight & understanding to performance
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting/Finance or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, Business Intelligence systems
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.