Senior Asset Management Business Finance Controller #179625
Your field of responsibility
CFO/Business Finance support to the front office business heads. Business forecasting and budgeting analysis. Ad-hoc analysis for senior management. Liaising with Global counterparts including global Asset Management finance management/COO’s/business heads. Responsibility for continuously improving the business financial information, conceptually and operationally, in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
Your future colleagues
Asset Management Finance team is made up of a global team, spanning Zurich, New York & Hong Kong. We maintain a strong culture of serving our business stakeholders. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Concentrated and highly structured individual who can work independently in a highly detailed and challenging environment. Dynamic and proactive personality with excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- A recognized financial qualification combined with a University degree or an equivalent educational background
- Relevant working experience ideally gained in the financial services industry or in a similar function
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to perform in a challenging environment
- Proficiency with MS Excel required and experience in working with financial reporting systems would be a plus (ie PeopleSoft/Essbase)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.