Fund Accounting- Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, carry out feasibility studies and create/help execute the solutions (including automations)
- Responsible for leading and managing various strategic and tactical Transformation Projects Initiatives as set out for India Hub for Global Product Delivery within Fund Accounting and Admin.
- Responsible for driving the success of all projects assigned; Monitor progress of initiatives, communicate progress via reports in Excel or PowerPoint to senior management and business function leaders.
- Work across multiple departments within the line of business and assist in coordinating inter project dependencies and deliverables for various Operations projects and to business functions for providing a formalized work direction and leadership to various points of contact.
- Leading multiple project concurrently; Consult with transformation lead and partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Create and deliver project management documents and plans within the project including presentations to senior and mid-senior levels on status, goals and progress reports.
- Work on weekly and monthly reporting of Resource Utilization, NAV productivity, Hiring Status and other Adhoc reports as required.
- Analyze data to understand the loop holes and pitfalls. Suggest corrective actions and help coordinate to enforce the corrective actions for metrics improvement.
This individual will be required to have prior experience of minimum 4-6 years on transformation/automation projects and overall 9 years experience (in asset management domain preferably):
- VBA/Macros skills – intermediate to advanced
- Automations/RPA skills – basic to intermediate
- Ability to interact and collaborate with senior business executives, business unit heads, drive towards the target end state, providing guidance where needed
- Project Management Expertise, ability to leverage MS Office tools (Excel and PowerPoint) effectively to analyze and present data, conduct research on reports
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written; escalate matters of significance as appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership and initiative.
- Shift timings: Night Shifts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.