A newly created strategic CFO to guide a business through a period of growth and business transformation. The organisation is well-funded and has a clear strategic vision to guide their growth over the coming years.
The organisation are a E-Commerce leader in Vietnam that have a customer base in the millions. They are well known in within industry and are in the process of executing on a long term strategic vision.
The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and Develop the Accounting and Finance Team (20)
- Work with cross-functional leaders to execute corporate vision
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Liaise and work with Private Equity Investors to support investment and strategy within the business
- Provide insightful data and financial information to the executive team
- Improve the use of the ERP and BI Tools
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry to ensure compliance during providing services to customers
- Manage Cashflow and B&F Process
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics team to build the measures in order to evaluate the effectiveness of investment decisions
- Have experience managing large finance and accounting teams to successful outcomes
- CFA and or CPA/ACA Qualification
- Experience working within a technology/E-Commerce business
- Experience formulating and executing a corporate strategy
- Be part of a unique Vietnamese growth story
- Broad commercial and strategic role
- Well remunerated
- Great team culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rory Mitchell on +84 28 6284 8230.